To work closely with Marketing Director and Digital Director to develop a strategy to maximise audience engagement across all the organisation’s digital channels.
From developing apps with Björk and interactive micro-sites with FKA twigs, to reaching audiences in their millions through live broadcasts of our events, MIF has always strived to be innovative in its digital thinking.We are therefore looking for a Content Manager to develop a strategy that engages with audiences across all the organisation’s digital channels, collaborating with the digital, video and broadcast team to create engaging, innovative, high-quality and far-reaching content.
- To plan and deliver a range of content for MIF’s digital channels to achieve company KPI’s and departmental targets, in alignment with wider strategy objectives
- To work closely with Marketing Manager and Press Manager to develop and execute digital campaign elements that complement the communications strategy and brand
- Collaborate with the digital, video and broadcast team to create high-quality content
- To work with the Marketing Director and Digital Director on developing the strategic distribution of content
- To use relevant tools and techniques for campaign management and optimisation - including Google AdWords and analytics, major social media marketing channels and email marketing
- To gather relevant data and insight to evaluate performance and use results to identify new opportunities and improve products, engagement and content, and compile regular data reports for relevant stakeholders
- To manage the Web Developer and Social Media Coordinator
- To maintain a strong understanding of available technologies and monitor the latest digital trends in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how the organisation can best leverage new tools and services
- Actively engaging with the organisation’s vision and policies regarding equal opportunities and diversity, artistic ambition, participation and engagement, health and safety, evaluation and monitoring
- Training and talent development will be central to the organisation as we approach The Factory. All job roles are expected to engage with our training and development activity, be willing to support our training programmes
- Any other duties that are commensurate with the post
MIF is currently undergoing a significant period of organisational change as we grow and develop to operate The Factory. Any new appointees will be required to show a flexible approach to this process – which may involve revisions around job titles, roles and departmental structures.
Manchester International Festival operate an online application process, to apply click the link below