As a senior member of the Client Services team, your no. 1 responsibility will be to grow revenue from 2-3 existing AmazeRealise Clients.
Using your fluency across all aspects of digital you will extend AmazeRealise’s reach by adding value outside of the day to day. Using your seniority, gravitas and understanding of your Client’s role and industry, you will grow our position within your accounts. For example, where we are working at a European level, move us towards a global remit. Where we are working in comms, move us to lead digital agency. You will seek out, develop and close greenfield opportunities.
This is not an Account Management role, rather Account Development. The focus is entirely on growth and operating at the most senior level where transformative discussions take place.
We have a commitment to the creation of Human Advantage in the way that we work with each other, our clients, and the end-users of our work. Our teams think ‘people first, technology second’, taking the world’s most innovative technologies and making them subservient to the human need. A Client Partner at AmazeRealise would intuitively be able to translate the values of Human Advantage into commercial benefit for the most senior clients and their teams, simultaneously developing the best relationships, environment and working practices for Human Advantage to achieve its full potential.
- Establish a ‘trusted advisor’ role with C-suite prospects and clients and earn the right to expand our scope and remit
- Create and implement ambitious accounts developments strategies
- Maximise client satisfaction, minimise risk and maximise profitability
- Build new senior relationships within your Client accounts and via your network. Use these relationships to secure new revenue for AmazeRealise
- Plan and run Client events, in conjunction with marketing and discipline leads
- Work your network to secure referrals and introductions to new prospects
- Take a leading role in developing links with key business communities and professional groups
- Generate thought leadership content, represent AmazeRealise at industry events and use these activities to extend your network and identify new opportunities
- Work with our St Ives group agencies to secure opportunities outside of the AmazeRealise remit. Use the breadth of our Group capabilities to secure new revenue streams.
- Relentlessly walk the corridors of our client’s offices, co-locating when required.
- Develop, mentor, and line manage AmazeRealise staff with outstanding professional and personal development to help you deliver your growth agenda.
- A natural leader; inspirational, decisive, supportive, challenging, empathetic.
- Tenacious and driven, inspiring others with your positivity and restless desire to succeed.
- A personable, likeable relationship builder with high emotional intelligence.
- A natural inclination to take responsibility and hold the highest standards against anything that has your name attached to it.
- A strategic thinker, able to consult at the most senior level and reflect the commercial language of our client’s businesses.
- A change maker
- Naturally straight-talking with the ability to communicate complex technology in very human terms.
- An analytical thinker comfortable with creative, operational, strategic and logistical problem-solving.
- A connective matchmaker, seamlessly linking clients and problems with the best AmazeRealise specialists and solutions.
- Driven by commercial success of the business
- Passionate about the impact technology has on the world around us
- 5+ years in a senior agency role, developing senior client relationships in large, complex organisations
- 10+ years’ experience of end to end digital solutions
- Able to evidence significant account growth resulting in accounts generating +£4m p/a
- Excellent commercial and negotiating skills
- Solid experience in securing new name business
- Open to (occasional) domestic and international travel to fulfil your role and growth responsibilities.
To apply, click the link below - we'd love to hear from you