B2B / Technology PR Account Director
Active Profile is a communications agency that grows businesses and brands. We’ve helped countless clients become bigger and better, using the right mix of marketing and PR to help them reach their goals. We specialise in innovation and place – and we really know our stuff – so our strategies and stories hit home with the people that matter.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced account director to join our PR team. We’re looking for a confident professional capable of advising on all areas of PR and comms strategy for a diverse range of organisations.
As an account director you will have responsibility for quality and performance of the team delivery and contracts, whilst taking an active role in the growth forecast of the business.
You will be responsible for …
- Client service delivery
- Day-to-day management of internal delivery team
- Offering strategic direction and development
- Building relationships with clients, the media, internal stakeholders and external influencers
- Contributing to the growth strategy of the agency alongside the senior management team
- Coaching and managing an account manager and executive
Skills you’ll need …
- Previous agency experience as an Account Director
- Experience working with B2B / tech clients would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Up-to-date national media knowledge and contacts
- Highly developed organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of juggling multiple projects and working to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing budgets and developing new business
- Ability to bring out the best in an enthusiastic and highly motivated team
- Experience of working under pressure without compromising on quality
We’re a small team doing big things and now is an exciting time to join us. Life at Active Profile is fast-paced so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, developing ideas and throwing all of your efforts into every task.
In return, we offer …
- A competitive salary, commission scheme and profit share
- Pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Training opportunities
- Coaching & development
How to apply …
If this sounds like you, send your CV along with details of why we should consider you for this role to email@example.com or click the link below
To receive a copy of the full job description please email us.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 31st May 2018. Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.