We are looking for an approachable, hands-on, organised Account Manager to join the team. Someone who understands how to liaise with clients as a focal point is keen to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the deliverables too. We'll want you to build relationships with the clients and communicate with the team.
In terms of our growth plans over the next couple of years, this is an important role. You will be responsible for making sure agreed client work is delivered on time, the team are up to date with client communications and ultimately helping clients grow.
We're growing quickly and it's important for us to make sure clients still get the same level of care and campaigns are consistently delivered exceeding expectations. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients and honestly, we want to delight them in the process.
Six & Flow works primarily in digital, with massive ambitions and very exciting plans moving forward. Over the next 12 months, we plan to open offices in Dublin and Boston.
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We are looking for an account executive to join Six & Flow, becoming part of an already amazing team and make it, well, more amazing.
We are a proudly 'team first' agency but our delivery and service is client-centric. We want the very process of working with Six & Flow to be an exemplary experience in its own right. Then we want to 'wow' our clients with the work we deliver.
As we grow, it's important that the levels of service remain for the clients (and our own internal work) and that's where you come in. We want someone who can be the first point of contact for clients and also help with the overall project management of your teams work.
You will be involved from everything from client development through to strategy and delivery. You'll report directly to our Head of Client Services and work closely with our delivery team.
- Client reporting across multiple channels
- Proactively liaising with clients, knowing their expectations, making sure we're surpassing them
- Liaising with the team to see how we can progress client accounts, constantly adding value
- Reporting to our Head of Client Services
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years digital/marketing agency experience
- Experience actually "doing marketing" not just reporting on activity
- An amazing customer experience mindset
- Experience of managing team members
- A desire to be part of a very rapidly growing agency
- A love of dogs (this is non-negotiable).
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team first, centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based bonus
To apply, click the link below